Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Problem with phone going to "Recent Apps" screen from landscape view

I love my HTC Thunderbolt, but this is becoming really annoying. In many apps, while holding my phone firmly while in landscape mode, the display suddenly jumps to a screen titled, "Recent Apps" --which shows eight icons of my most recently used apps against a black background.

To get back to what I was doing, I have to either press the back button or the icon for the app I was using. It feels almost as if pressure on the frame is causing it. Sometimes, I can make it happen repeatedly, but other times I cant make it happen at all. It happens in multiple apps including messaging and Alchemy. It only happens while in an app and in landscape mode.

I do not know of any button or command that opens this Recent Apps screen or how to disable it.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

If you hold down the home button the 8 most recent apps will pop up. When holding the phone you must be touching the home button.

Default Re: Problem with phone going to "Recent Apps" screen from landscape view

i have had the same problem also, they say its a bug on android 4.2, ihave a blu dash music 4.0.
    i sent my phone many times to replace , but they only trying to repair