random volume fluxuation?

TeckSupport05

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Is it just me, but the last few days, my volume button randomly changes on me when I unlock my phone from sleep. The only thing I can think of would be widget locker. I tried disabling it and it seems to help, but I just started it. Has anyone else had this problem?

RetiredJedi

Jul 13, 2010
jedi-soljah.iwarp.com
Well, I don't have a problem but my phone rings really loud and as soon as I pick it up the volume goes down on the ringer. It's also set so that when it's in my pocket it will ring loud and get quiet when I pull It out of my pocket to answer it. I think it's a setting on the phone.. Again, I'm real sure becasue this is my first experience with any type of phone like this. I think it might be part of sense. Just like if the phone is sitting on your desk and it rings, if you turn it over it will automatically go silent.

TeckSupport05

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Well, I don't have a problem but my phone rings really loud and as soon as I pick it up the volume goes down on the ringer. It's also set so that when it's in my pocket it will ring loud and get quiet when I pull It out of my pocket to answer it. I think it's a setting on the phone.. Again, I'm real sure becasue this is my first experience with any type of phone like this. I think it might be part of sense. Just like if the phone is sitting on your desk and it rings, if you turn it over it will automatically go silent.

Its part of Sense 2.0, which you can change in the sound settings in the men.

After disabling widgetlocker, it seems to work now, I wasn't sure if anyone else was having this problem though

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae