The apps I have on my Bolt right now.

Sparkyvett

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
This is my first Android, I've been on a Blackberry for quite awhile. I'm board at work right now :p so I thought I'd write up what apps I have and how I like them, etc.

Facebook
Peep (twitter)
Youtube
Angry Birds

You know the above so I won't waste time telling you about them.

Chess Free - If you like chess its a good looking free version.

Mega Millions + PB - a free lottery app that tells you the numbers of mega millions and powerball. It also tells you the state the winning ticket was bought in, etc.

ShopSavvy - a Free barcode scanner app, I haven't used it much but friends of mine like it.

Tip Me - a free tip calculator, it looks really nice and works well.

Google Sky Map - its free and cool if you like stars and constellations.

gstrings Free - a free guitar tuner, it works well if your in a place thats quiet.

Mandalay Bay - its a neat free app for vegas if you go to Mandalay Bay.

Alarm.com - a free alarm app that works with our security system so I can check the status and even arm and disarm it with your phone.

Evernote - a nice free note taking app that will upload them so you can see them on your computer or share them if you want.

Dish Network weather - its the old weather channel app and works great for me.

Radar now - a great free weather radar app

Advanced Task Killer - its free, and nice to have but I disable all the auto stuff and just use it to kill stuff im having problems with manually.

ebay - I'm an ebay junky have to have it works fine for me.

SiriusXM - I stream Howard Stern on wifi all day at work on this app. The only thing I don't like is the the radio continues when you get a call. So I have to answer the phone, then say wait a second, and go turn off the app, then go back to my call. they need to fix that. Otherwise it works great and doesnt time out like it did on my BB.

WhatsApp - Everyone that I know now uses this instead of BBM to send messages. It does have better emoticons. And its cross platform so my wife's iphone, my android and some friends still on BB can all message fine.

Tango - A free video call app, it doesn't seem to work Thundbolt to Thunderbolt, but works ok thunder to iphone. best free choice right now until skype updates.

Zedge - a free wallpaper, ringtone and notification app. It works fine, it puts stuff in its own folder so its easy to keep track of. works great for me.

Free Music Download - it works ok, allowed me to download a song fine. I use it to create ringtones and its nice.

Relax and Sleep - a free noise maker app with tons of sounds to pick and a timer. Its nice if you need some noise when you sleep. Its great for traveling in hotel rooms, etc.

History Eraser - its a free easy way to delete call logs, texts, etc. works fine. fast and easy.

App 2 SD free - moves your apps (the ones it can) to your SD card to save room. This is a great app!!

ES File explorer - a nice free file manager app. works good for me to find stuff like ringtones, etc, that I want to send to people.

Silent boot - makes the phone always boot silent. Nice if you don't like the Thunder sound the 50th time.

SwiftKey - its the only app that I've bought. its a different keyboard that I've alread written about. you can try it free for 30 days.

Vaulty Free - a cool password protected place to store pics that you don't want other people to see. It works great. Now if grandma wants to look at pics of her grandson she won't stumble upon something else. :cool:

Quadrant Standard - a free app to test your phones specs, etc. and compare them to other phones. Not something that you will use often but cool to test a new phone.

Kids Shape Puzzle Lite - just a puzzle game for the 2 year old, but he prefers the birdy game (angry birds!) LOL

That is all I have on my TB right now. What apps do you all have on your TB?

Reactions: Forgetful

elai1108

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Nice list. I don't have many right now:

Lookout
Astro File Manager
Pandora
Dolphin Browser HD
Evernote
TipNSplit (tip calculator)
Amazon app store

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
my most used apps are: alarmdroid, appbrain, dolphin browser, fios mobile remote, google gesture search, handcent, radio.com (WFAN Lets Go METS!!), scorecenter, spare parts, elixer, OI file manager, melon, and sms backup +