I disabled JuiceDefender and....

Iceycold

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
My battery got better??

When it was idle I used to loose 1% about every 25-30 minutes, now I am loosing 1% every 40-50 minutes? Explain?

I always told people these types of apps helped not worsen ^_^

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Odd. If you are unlocking your phone frequently then JD will actually eat more battery. Turning the raidos on and off burns battery.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I personally never liked running those types of apps but people swear by them. ... Its just another task killer app that if not used right will do more harm then good, plus it needs to constantly run in the background to monitor your phone which will kill battery life. The best way for maintaining good battery life, is to follow as many of the Battery Tips & Tricks as you can. Even better would be to underclock the phone when the screen is off... requires root.

Iceycold

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Im gonna keep juicedefender disabled for now see how it is also think i am going to disable the battery status on the top that says a percent i hace a bad habit o looking at it constantly

RetiredJedi

Jul 13, 2010
jedi-soljah.iwarp.com
My battery got better??

When it was idle I used to loose 1% about every 25-30 minutes, now I am loosing 1% every 40-50 minutes? Explain?

I always told people these types of apps helped not worsen ^_^

yea man, that's what I've been sayin before. I tweeked my phone like I like it AND installed JD beta and contributed the JD beta as helping my battery. Then I was being told to take it off but didn't listen. Then I listened and viola battery was better and I had egg on my face...:eek:

swamp

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I found worse idle performance using JD than simply using airplane mode. When not idle for a long time say overnight, I found not noticeable gain from JD. I do like how it manages both wireless data and WiFi. My testing there indicated it was making very automated and intelligent decisions in that particular regard.

robrecht

Pretty good member
Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
JD and Green Power cannot save any battery power over someone who manually shuts off radios, and will actually use a little more. But they automate the process of shutting down radios so you do not have to remember to do so manually.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan