1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Font size of text messages

Does anyone know how to increase the size of the fonts in both messages and mail? My fonts are extremely small...
    Thanks

Global Posts
    3,645 Global Posts
    ROM
    Latest OTA Official ROM

Quote Originally Posted by joeturni View Post
    Does anyone know how to increase the size of the fonts in both messages and mail? My fonts are extremely small...
    Thanks
    Using the HTC mail you can pinch/zoom, and opposite. Also in HTC mail, Menu | Accounts | Select descrete account | Menu | Settings | Font.

Not sure about messages.

-Frank
    [HTC Thunderbolt™ 4G/LTE!]
    It's not your dream phone. It's the one after that!©
    Look here for a [VZW Coverage Map] to check your area. Select 4G before hitting [Refresh]
    AndroidSkull

Global Posts
    3,602 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vitreous,JellyBelly,OEM

You can DL jrummy's root tools app from the market and flash different fonts and there are some that are bigger than others

Tbolt Meatclaws via talkatap
    ***GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN***
    Snitches get stitches
    Boneyard-D1,Dinc,dX,Gtab7",Tbolt,iPad1,Bionic,Xoom,iPad2,Charge,GNexus,SGS3,Razr Maxx,Nexus7...the list shall continue
    Living Dead-iPad3,GalaxyNexus,Razr MaxxHD

Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    ROM
    Gingerbread DeBloated

I know on Blackberries you can change the system font and size, can you not do that on the ThunderBolt?

Default Re: Font size of text messages

O
    [FONT=Atrial Black][/FONT]

Hw do i change the font size to smaller. Im using samsung galaxy ace.

ROM
    Stock

Messages: Go into the messages app, select a specific message, tap the menu key, select "... More", select "Text Size", set your desired size. "Largest" isn't huge, but it's twice the size of the default. When you've set this once, all messages will open in the selected font size.

Gmail (as opposed to HTC Mail, which as mentioned previously has pinch-zoom): Go into Gmail, tap Menu, select "More" then "Settings", under "Account settings" click on your account ID, set "Message Text Size" to something bigger.

EDIT: Whoops, just noticed I've been replying to a resurrected long-dead question. Hope it helps someone anyway... LOL