Tapatalk price now in USA dollars

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
This may sound a little strange to you Android pros but I'd wanted to try Tapatalk for awhile but the Market appeared to be going to charge me in foreign $$$ without converting so I never got it. When I tried again a little while ago it was fixed to U$ dollars so I got it now. Just in case anyone else thought the same way I was. In just a few minutes I found it makes phone-forum life easier :)

Deb via TapaTalk

GoldLeader

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to change TapaTalk settings, so that the background doesn't switch to black as you scroll through a message thread. I think it was triggering the background to reverse, like I was selecting text. The constant screen flicker while paging down, and not being able to see text unless I released my finger were super annoying. Uninstalled it.

I've just been using the regular web browser. Only problem is zooming in to be able to click the tiny page numbers. The forum needs some big Next & Prev buttons instead of tiny digits or arrows.

Rem

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to change TapaTalk settings, so that the background doesn't switch to black as you scroll through a message thread. I think it was triggering the background to reverse, like I was selecting text. The constant screen flicker while paging down, and not being able to see text unless I released my finger were super annoying. Uninstalled it.

I've just been using the regular web browser. Only problem is zooming in to be able to click the tiny page numbers. The forum needs some big Next & Prev buttons instead of tiny digits or arrows.

That weird scrolling/reverse-color issue was fixed with the latest update. Mine's been fine for the past week or so. :)

angiebugg

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I love these forums too, is Tapatalk worth it? The mobile view of these forums is pretty good, not sure if I need an app. I don't pay for anything, so I know $3 ain't a lot, but for me it is.

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
I love these forums too, is Tapatalk worth it? The mobile view of these forums is pretty good, not sure if I need an app. I don't pay for anything, so I know $3 ain't a lot, but for me it is.

I say its only worth it if you view many forums. Which I do but I understand most don't. Still, its a decent app.

Sent From My Xoom or Thunderbolt, pick one

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I say its only worth it if you view many forums. Which I do but I understand most don't. Still, its a decent app.

I disagree. I only have one forum in there and I like that it loads faster than the AC forum. I have it set to view straight to the TB section. What I haven't been able to figure out is that I subscribe to the TB forum section so every night I get an email showing the day's posts. When I click on a link to go to reply or whatever, it opens the actual forum on the browser rather than opening Tapatalk. Maybe it doesn't do this and I'm looking for something that's not there.

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Anywhere I can see a complete forum list? I couldn't find one. If I could use it on 3-4 of my favorites I'd buy it, but I need to know what's supported. Thanks for any help here.

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Anywhere I can see a complete forum list? I couldn't find one. If I could use it on 3-4 of my favorites I'd buy it, but I need to know what's supported. Thanks for any help here.

I don't know about a complete list but if you click on the Most Active it does give a list of various forums.

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Thanks.

I got it, liking it a lot so far, and has the few forums I searched for already, so I'm happy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar