Is it because I have the TB

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
There is no question that it is the best phone on the market right now in terms of having the ability to take advantage of the best cellular data network in the US. No question.

-Frank

Last edited:

tekhna

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I was a WebOS fanboy, and I've totally and completely forgotten about it. Something about functional hardware and apps rings right to me.

terrain

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Best lte handset for sure. Give it a month or so and we can compare to other lte handsets. If it was not for the 3g to 4g switching I would be more satisfied.

trjnberry

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
It's aight. Seriously though I love this phone. Getting he extended battery makes me love it more.

What are you using as a case for the phone? I feel like I traded fast memory drains (BB Tour) for fast battery drains (HTC Thunderbolt). :'( But, I'd get that extended battery if there was a case for it. Well, actually, my patience is wearing thin with this battery and may just go get the extended battery and hope I don't drop the phone between now and the time a case comes out for the extended battery.

Since this is a thread about saying the phone is the best around, I wonder what everyone feels about the lack of a hdmi port. Big deal? Who cares?

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I don't use cases on my phones. I like how they look and feel naked. I sell my devices after two years and haven't been disappointed with the price I get. A small scratch doesn't seem to bother buyers. I don't drop my phones often though. They stay in good condition. In addition, I got insurance on my tbolt.

petaf

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Agree this is a great phone!! The thought of not using a case on it (or any phone) makes me nervous. I have two, a rubbery thing, and a big honking Body Glove. :) Since I disabled LTE I've been getting good battery life (easily lasting me 14+ hours before charging), so I won't go the extended battery route for now.

theGman911

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Lightening fast! No pun intended. Really tho I have never seen certain live wallpapers run so fast. That little extra memory over 512k goes a loooooong way!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk