1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is it because I have the TB

Or is this really the best phone on the market

Global Posts
    3,645 Global Posts
    ROM
    Latest OTA Official ROM

There is no question that it is the best phone on the market right now in terms of having the ability to take advantage of the best cellular data network in the US. No question.

-Frank
    Last edited by FrankXS; 04-09-2011 at 12:39 PM.
    [HTC Thunderbolt™ 4G/LTE!]
    It's not your dream phone. It's the one after that!©
    Look here for a [VZW Coverage Map] to check your area. Select 4G before hitting [Refresh]

ROM
    GummyNex 0.3.8

"Best" is subjective. But for my needs and purposes, it IS the BEST!!!
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I was a WebOS fanboy, and I've totally and completely forgotten about it. Something about functional hardware and apps rings right to me.

Global Posts
    469 Global Posts

Best lte handset for sure. Give it a month or so and we can compare to other lte handsets. If it was not for the 3g to 4g switching I would be more satisfied.

Loving it!
    Banned

Global Posts
    17,409 Global Posts

It's aight. Seriously though I love this phone. Getting he extended battery makes me love it more.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisy View Post
    It's aight. Seriously though I love this phone. Getting he extended battery makes me love it more.
    What are you using as a case for the phone? I feel like I traded fast memory drains (BB Tour) for fast battery drains (HTC Thunderbolt). But, I'd get that extended battery if there was a case for it. Well, actually, my patience is wearing thin with this battery and may just go get the extended battery and hope I don't drop the phone between now and the time a case comes out for the extended battery.

Since this is a thread about saying the phone is the best around, I wonder what everyone feels about the lack of a hdmi port. Big deal? Who cares?
    Banned

Global Posts
    17,409 Global Posts

I don't use cases on my phones. I like how they look and feel naked. I sell my devices after two years and haven't been disappointed with the price I get. A small scratch doesn't seem to bother buyers. I don't drop my phones often though. They stay in good condition. In addition, I got insurance on my tbolt.

Global Posts
    1,016 Global Posts

Agree this is a great phone!! The thought of not using a case on it (or any phone) makes me nervous. I have two, a rubbery thing, and a big honking Body Glove. Since I disabled LTE I've been getting good battery life (easily lasting me 14+ hours before charging), so I won't go the extended battery route for now.

Lightening fast! No pun intended. Really tho I have never seen certain live wallpapers run so fast. That little extra memory over 512k goes a loooooong way!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk