Android Icons Changing Question

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
My icons on my Thunderbolt frequently change from their stock picture or whatever it is to a little white box that says ANDROID in green and has the little android guy on it. The labels stay there but I hate the fact that all of my icons on my home screens are the same. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Captcha Your Soul

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
That sometimes happens to me when my app gets a new update. All you have to do is delete the icon on the homescreen, and then just drag a new one onto the homescreen from the appLauncher.

ok thx for letting me help you, its an honor

anon(3792)

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
My icons change randomly to ones from different themes installed on my device. I use ADWEx. It's a little weird, but I can live with it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I use to have that problem when using folders and rebooting the phone.
Are they in folders or directly on the homescreen?

The only icons that change are in folders. When I plug my phone into my computer, a bunch of them change but I think that's because they are on my SD card which gets mounted when I plug it into my computer.

cadzilla74

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Was going to start a new thread until I got a gentle nudge to look here.

Any app I have moved to SD and then also added to a Folder changes the Icon to plain Android. If I move them out of the Folder and put them back in they are fine until a reboot. Annoying little bug ain't it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC