Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Switching from back to front camera problem

When I switch from back camera to front camera on my Thunderbolt, I see my image for a moment and then I get a message about a problem and am required to force quit. Anyone else have this issue and a solution?
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,388 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

Clear you cache and data- menu>settings>applications>manage applications>all>camera then hit clear cache and data,
    Thanked by 3:

Global Posts
    3,645 Global Posts
    ROM
    Latest OTA Official ROM

Quote Originally Posted by keephiking View Post
    When I switch from back camera to front camera on my Thunderbolt, I see my image for a moment and then I get a message about a problem and am required to force quit. Anyone else have this issue and a solution?
    I have not had this issue, but, the customary advice is to go into Menu | Settings | Applications | Manage Applications | Running Tab | Camera | and select to Clear Data/Clear Cache. Personally, after that point I would force stop. Then, re-try.

-Frank
    [HTC Thunderbolt 4G/LTE!]
    It's not your dream phone. It's the one after that!
    Look here for a [VZW Coverage Map] to check your area. Select 4G before hitting [Refresh]

Global Posts
    240 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mclarryjr View Post
    Clear you cache and data- menu>settings>applications>manage applications>all>camera then hit clear cache and data,
    This solution worked for me. Thank you very much.

Default WORKS, confirmed

I had this same problem and the first solution is confirmed to WORK. Thank you gentlemen.