Well 1st claim ever

kcthwun

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Droped d phone for a 3rd time with d extend battery on (in other words no protection) and it feel sideways on d volume rockers and wat do u kno they get stuck in now I cant control the phones volume go to a V store and there's nothing they can do so there gos one of my insurance claims and 99$ get new one on Tuesday

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Droped d phone for a 3rd time with d extend battery on (in other words no protection) and it feel sideways on d volume rockers and wat do u kno they get stuck in now I cant control the phones volume go to a V store and there's nothing they can do so there gos one of my insurance claims and 99$ get new one on Tuesday

Sorry for your loss :) Seriously, I am.

How does Asurion deal with that? Did you file the claim on-line? Did they just say they'd ship one out 2-day delivery? Overnight (with delivery on Tuesday 'cuz you filed Sunday)?

-Frank

kcthwun

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Yeh did it all online super easy and yep they said over nite but since its Sunday and it was late in d evening it'll b here Tuesday I was thinking of lieing but it was all 2 visible so I didn't for once I couldn't prove it was manufacture defect it was finally my fault lol

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Yeh did it all online super easy and yep they said over nite but since its Sunday and it was late in d evening it'll b here Tuesday I was thinking of lieing but it was all 2 visible so I didn't for once I couldn't prove it was manufacture defect it was finally my fault lol

Well... have phun with your Brand New ThunderBolt! You lucky Devil, you! :)

Might as well be optimistic!

-Frank