Mysteriously better battery life

daso

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
After ugrading to my Thunderbolt from an Incredible with the extended battery, my first week was a misery. I use my phone frequently for work calls and a fair amount of daily emails and some fun as well. I was charging the Thunderbolt 4 times a day and I really cant see using the behemoth extended battery. I tried taking the screen off auto brightness, but it left the screen practically invisible outside (I'm out a lot). then I read that Launcher pro helped some and I decided to try it. Nice, but I don't think it saved any power. Then, 1 week after I bought it, I noticed the battery lasting much longer a few days ago (nothing to jum up and down about, but better). A few days later again and it seems like my thunderbolt can last on two charges a day. Anyone notice this after a week, or could launcher pro actualy be making a difference?. I have a week left and don't know if I should return my Bolt go back to my D Inc and wait for new phones. Announcement of the Sensation doesn't help UGH!!!!!!

thozgyz

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
There little computers now. They need a little time to settle in. I love my bolt had the dink before which I loved too. Use extended batteries on both. I like the feel of the larger battery myself. Just remember there is always going to be something new and better in a few months time. Regardless of what you have now. We can only be king of the hill for so long. And if you sit and wait for the next big thing, well that's when you'll hear about the next bigger and better thing. And along with that comes all new problems with the newest phone. I say if you like it keep it. It's a great phone and will be a great phone till your ready for your upgrade. Then we start it all over again, lol.. enjoy it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800