Browsers

shley00

May 6, 2010
Visit site
So what web browser do all you lovely Thunderbolters use?

I've always used Dolphin Browser HD since it came out but I'm going to give Firefox a chance.

They both seem to have great add ons but Firefox seems a bit slower

Thoughts??

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Stock for me. I've tried ALL of the 3rd party browsers. All seem to try too hard for me. If that makes any sense Lol

Sent From My Xoom or Thunderbolt, pick one

bdragon

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I used and love the stock browser, but I'm now trying Dolphin HD. With the way I have it setup, it's similar to the stock browser(which I'm use to), but with more options. Btw, I don't think Firefox supports flash.

derekgallina

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I use both stock and firefox because i use firefox on my laptop at home and i love the sync feature.
Only downside is no flash support, but imo once they support flash on firefox, with all the features and cool add-ons like 'close browser' and 'pdf maker'...it will be my number one browser for sure.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Stock and Opera Mini. I only use Opera Mini when I need to go to a site that keeps closing the stock browser. I don't know why, but there are a few sites that cause the stock browser to just close and return me to the home screen with no warning or anything.

I've tried all of the Dolphin browsers and they don't really do much different from the stock browser and they seem to be a little slower in my experience. So 95% of the time I'm using the stock browser and the other 5% I'm using Opera.

KingChicago

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I have been using dolphin hd for a long time now. I have to say, the stock browser on the tbolt is pretty solid though. Also, I need to go back and try firefox now that it is in a final release stage. The beta was slow and crappy, but everything ive read seems to have shown that its doing a solid job now too.

Slapnpop826

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Opera mobile. I would love to use Firefox, but no flash kills it for me. I don't like the look of Dolphin. The stock browser is nice, I think Opera handles flash and tabs better though.

tropper

Smarty Pants
Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I use Dolphin mainly because I have the option to make gestures for page to the top, an page to the bottom plus upon exit it will clear history/cache/cookies for me.
I do use Opera for being able to type and add attachments in my POP3 email none of the other browsers do this, and I have used the main ones OEM,Dolphin,Skyfire. Sidenote I havent use firefox so I dont know if that will all typing in POP3 mail

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03