1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts

Default to those who haven't rooted...

can you pleeeeeease tell me your software info? Like what kernal, baseband, android version and stuff? Or any site that lists the information? I tried rooting my phone using fryetechs simi, and it didn't work out.

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by SkizzyMane View Post
    can you pleeeeeease tell me your software info? Like what kernal, baseband, android version and stuff? Or any site that lists the information? I tried rooting my phone using fryetechs simi, and it didn't work out.
    where did it get hung up?
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts

it hung up three times. first time, during the first big file copy. messaged him, he told me to format my sd card, i did, it worked, moved onto the bootloader, reset my phone, blah blah. but during the second file transfer, it continues to not copy the file, saying it can't read the phone.

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by SkizzyMane View Post
    it hung up three times. first time, during the first big file copy. messaged him, he told me to format my sd card, i did, it worked, moved onto the bootloader, reset my phone, blah blah. but during the second file transfer, it continues to not copy the file, saying it can't read the phone.
    check your pm inbox please
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato