Thank you.
    04-20-2011 02:22 PM
    You bet. Just go to your contacts list. Select a contact, scroll to the bottom and in the "Options" section it will say "ringtone - default" click that and it will let you set a unique one.
    04-20-2011 02:31 PM
    You bet. Just go to your contacts list. Select a contact, scroll to the bottom and in the "Options" section it will say "ringtone - default" click that and it will let you set a unique one.
    Is this for a ringtone or if i get a text/email?
    04-20-2011 02:37 PM
    That would only be for phone calls not text or emails.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk
    04-20-2011 02:40 PM
    Third party messaging apps (such as GO SMS Pro) will let you do this for SMS/MMS but I'm not sure whether it's possible for emails.
    04-20-2011 02:47 PM
    With my envTouch I was able to have it announce who the incoming text was from. That was sort of nice and I miss that.
    04-20-2011 04:58 PM
    With my envTouch I was able to have it announce who the incoming text was from. That was sort of nice and I miss that.
    i had an env touch until last sept when I dropped it in a swimming pool (it was in a pocket of my beach bag and i bent over and it launched right out of the bag). man i loved that phone. I had to use my hubby's (very) old bb for 6 months before I was eligible to upgrade which coincided nicely with the Bolt. I don't care what latest and greatest is coming out soon....I can certainly live with an 'outdated' Bolt for 20 months after having to use the bb for 6. lol.
    04-20-2011 07:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD