1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is there a way to set up a custom notification sound for each contact ?

Thank you.
    To live and die in L.A.

ROM
    Das Bamf 1.3, 1.2ghz

You bet. Just go to your contacts list. Select a contact, scroll to the bottom and in the "Options" section it will say "ringtone - default" click that and it will let you set a unique one.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by vdefender View Post
    You bet. Just go to your contacts list. Select a contact, scroll to the bottom and in the "Options" section it will say "ringtone - default" click that and it will let you set a unique one.
    Is this for a ringtone or if i get a text/email?
    To live and die in L.A.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

That would only be for phone calls not text or emails.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk
    Rem

ROM
    BAMF Remix v1.8.6

Third party messaging apps (such as GO SMS Pro) will let you do this for SMS/MMS but I'm not sure whether it's possible for emails.

With my envTouch I was able to have it announce who the incoming text was from. That was sort of nice and I miss that.

Default re:

Quote Originally Posted by toothdoc4 View Post
    With my envTouch I was able to have it announce who the incoming text was from. That was sort of nice and I miss that.
    i had an env touch until last sept when I dropped it in a swimming pool (it was in a pocket of my beach bag and i bent over and it launched right out of the bag). man i loved that phone. I had to use my hubby's (very) old bb for 6 months before I was eligible to upgrade which coincided nicely with the Bolt. I don't care what latest and greatest is coming out soon....I can certainly live with an 'outdated' Bolt for 20 months after having to use the bb for 6. lol.