Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Verizon's NFL App

When will we get it for the thunderbolt?
    Nexus Lover

Global Posts
    1,268 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP JB Build 4

who knows? it could be tomorrow or it could be in 2 months. my guess is soon. the app I want to work with the bolt is My Verizon, I need that usage widget.
    Follow me on Twitter!

Add me on Google+

Link
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by SUB-dawg View Post
    who knows? it could be tomorrow or it could be in 2 months. my guess is soon. the app I want to work with the bolt is My Verizon, I need that usage widget.
    Yeah, I need that one too but, the Draft is coming up and I really wanted to keep up with it on the go.
    Nexus Lover

Global Posts
    1,268 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP JB Build 4

ahhh your right. you could always bookmark the page and put a shortcut on your home page.
    Follow me on Twitter!

Add me on Google+

Link

Global Posts
    617 Global Posts
    ROM
    BAMF Forever 1.10

Everytime they tweet about. this app I ask about tbolt support. they have yet to answer me.
    "Thunderbolt, Thunderbolt, Thunderbolt Hoooooooo!" - Lion-O

Global Posts
    434 Global Posts
    ROM
    STOCK

I totally agree NFL mobile and My Verizon are two apps that I used all the time on my incredible. They're definately missed, any developers out there that can get these to work I'll buy you a beer.

Verizon is dumb for not making sure that there two biggest apps work with the newest phones.

Grab the new update. Looks like NFL app is up and running for thunderbolt now!

only works once if you exit and try to open app again it says device not supported

Quote Originally Posted by spacecaddet View Post
    only works once if you exit and try to open app again it says device not supported
    Yep worked great then you exit and then a no go.

I just dl it and the same thing just happen to me. Now i keep getting this message "ERROR: an error has occured" on my homescreen every 10 seconds.

ROM
    Bugless Beast- GNex

Just got update for NFL mobile a little while ago from Market, opened and signed up to My Verizon account. Works fine! Even signed up for NFL draft updates for my Cardinals.

Quote Originally Posted by akira751 View Post
    Yep worked great then you exit and then a no go.

Hey guys I was getting the same thing on my TB with the new update: opened the app and it worked fine but if I closed it, it would give the not compatible error again. Verizon seems to have fixed this issue on their end and now it works completely. You can open and close at will. If for some reason you are still having this issue now, you might try clearing the data under applications>>manage applications>>>downloads>>>NFL Mobile>>>clear data.

I've been waiting for this app since launch day!! FINALLY!!

The video quality seems somewhat improved since the time I had a hacked version of this app on my ATT N1....but I am experience some lip sync/audio lag issues with the live NFL Network feed. What I love most is that the hacked N1 version only worked on wifi, but this official version works fantastic on 3G....no buffering or freezing!! This is VERY important to me becasue most time if I'm using this app it's because I'm mobile and don't have wifi.

Thank you Verizon!! This app was just another reason I decided to make the move from AT&T to BIG RED!!!
    Last edited by Air Force One; 04-21-2011 at 01:59 AM.
    Thanked by:
    Dukins 

Mine works just fine so far.

Quote Originally Posted by OmahaBrotha View Post
    Verizon is dumb for not making sure that there two biggest apps work with the newest phones.
    Really? Really? Really? That's the most important thing Verizon has to worry about? Put down your phone and go outside and you will see that the"really world" gets on with LIFE!!!! You need a life.

Global Posts
    617 Global Posts
    ROM
    BAMF Forever 1.10

NFL Mobile works great now!
    "Thunderbolt, Thunderbolt, Thunderbolt Hoooooooo!" - Lion-O

Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn826 View Post
    NFL Mobile works great now!
    I'm new to VZW... where do I get VZW's NFL Mobile app???

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy97 View Post
    I'm new to VZW... where do I get VZW's NFL Mobile app???
    The Market
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by RetiredJedi View Post
    The Market
    I was searching using AppBrain for "Verizon NFL Mobile"... no luck... and searching the Market for the same words... no luck... then I finally searched the Market with my PC's browser and found it. Not sure why I can't find some things from my T-bolt... but I finally have it installed and it's working.

Thanks again!!!

Global Posts
    2,443 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Root

Definitely works. Thanks for letting the masses know!

Global Posts
    1,035 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7 RC1.2

Sweet! Finally!
    -SoDev