VC Organizer Pro

brett412

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm having trouble getting VC Organizer Pro to complete a full sync with my Thunderbolt.

Anyone familiar with the software and willing to make suggestions?

Thanks and thanks to everyone for participating in the forums. New Android user here and I'm finding the forums incredibly useful.

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
This looks like a super app but I'm to cheap to buy it (no trial version I can find either). I went with DejaOffice. I set up the sync to Outlook tonight finally and can now sync via usb or wifi and it will sync automatically with wifi anytime my phone is in range which I thought was a real nice touch :)

I agree, these forums ROCK!

Treknologist

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
After looking through several of the options to sync Outlook with Google, I went with gSyncit and it works great. Of course, it syncs with Google calendar, contacts, tasks, and notes and then things sync to your phone through the cloud. You can test it out for free.

anon(255332)

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
what's the nature of your problem

I've been using vcorgaizer for a couple weeks on my thunderbolt with a few issues, but an overall good experience. what seems to be the nature of your problem?

-Tm t

brett412

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to sync through WiFi. I get to the point where the phone is synching events with Outlook. There are about 130 events it is trying to sync. It takes about 30 minutes to get to number 10 and then hangs up completely. I've left it for about 90 minutes just hoping it will get through that one and move on, but it doesn't happen. Appreciate any guidance you might have.

-Brett

blackberryconvert2011

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
After looking through several of the options to sync Outlook with Google, I went with gSyncit and it works great. Of course, it syncs with Google calendar, contacts, tasks, and notes and then things sync to your phone through the cloud. You can test it out for free.

Do you ever have problems with duplicate calendar entries? If I send a meeting notice from my work e-mail, I think it sends it to my gmail and I have 2 entries...

anon(255332)

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
the first sync always takes a long time, but 30 minutes for that many events is too long. are you
syncing both ways or just outlook to phone? if you sync just one way, and tell it to overwrite all events that might help. also try turning off the sync on all other things (contacts, task, etc.) See if you can isolate the problem, like is it just the calendar or is it all syncing. if it is just the calendar there might be one particular event it is hanging up on. try reducing the time frame of the sync to lower the number of events.

then again it could be something with your wifi network/router/firewall
so try the usb method.

it has always worked fine for me, and I sync over 500 events regularly (6 months back, and 1 year ahead).

-Tm

anon(255332)

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Do you ever have problems with duplicate calendar entries? If I send a meeting notice from my work e-mail, I think it sends it to my gmail and I have 2 entries...

try syncing to a different calendar in your phone, not the one synced with Google then you just turn off the Google calendar and no more duplicate entries

-Tm

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513