35+ hours on a single charge!

lancej70

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Not sure how close to a record this would be but my Tbolt lasted 1 day, 11 hours plus on a single charge. And of course that was super light usage. I changed my display brightness from 40% to 25% which seem to help a little more.

Reactions: nate44

lancej70

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Not sure about display on time. Not too much other than checking emails and a few other things. Normally Ive been getting about 15-20 hours before needing to charge. Just thought Id post the pic. Ive noticed that after I do a reboot I usually get more time between charges that when I have more things running in the background I lose time.

Ive been having problems with my email accounts and other things not syncing as they are suppose to. I have them to sync every 15 mins and sometimes will go for 12 hours without syncing sometimes. Just called VZW today and they have no idea what the problem is. Will probably have to go into the VZW store sometime when Im in the neighborhood.

bthomp21

Banned
Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
impressive sir, used or not. people are always going to complain about the battery. its the nature of the beast. mine lasts 10+ hours. thats long enough. 6 hours with heavy usage. its a phone, people expect laptop battery times.

lancej70

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Im with you there bthomp21.... Its suppose to be used as a PHONE with light internet usage, but some must not be able to afford a computer and depend on their smartphone to operate as a desktop computer or laptop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781