Internet Goes On and Off...

JayoxD

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Every so often i get disconnected from the 4g internet and i cannot connect to anything / go to any sites for a few minutes, or until after i restart.

Is this normal? I show most of the bars.

Chance

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I have been experiencing this alot lately very frustrating.
Some one posted this could be network issues from opening all those city's to 4g.

ckelly33

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
It is a known issue. I live in rural TN (far from any 4G access) and I've had this off & on since I got the device on launch day. This issue led to me returning the phone while I still could. I'm watching for a solid solution before I go Thunderbolting again.

Nate1861

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Every so often i get disconnected from the 4g internet and i cannot connect to anything / go to any sites for a few minutes, or until after i restart.

Is this normal? I show most of the bars.

I believe the OTA update coming, which has already leaked, has fixed this for the majority of users. People who are in 3G areas close to 4G areas are still losing data though, lock the phone to 3G in the phone info menu and you'll maintain your data.

richardpandy

Feb 26, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I always have this problem, when when I was on my Droid X. It will show 4G or 3G and when I go to browse something, it won't do a damn thing. Verizon/HTC needs to get their ish together

wuxbustah8

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
I have this problem.

I am strictly on 3G. Never been on 4G. I have attempted to lock into only 3G with no luck there, I still lose it quite a bit.

Sometimes even if I have full wifi I can't access data. It's strange.