How can I tell what's installed on SD card?

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Such a noob lol, I would like to know how can i tell what's installed on my SD card and how do I move things to my SD card. Thanks In advance

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Do some google work. There are a ton of ways. I like astro file manager in the app market. I recommend it highly

Reactions: lovy

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Iovy, astro is free and a great file editor / mover as well. It will also back up all your apps, just like titanium pro.

HiPower

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
In the manage applications section just select the app, and if it can be you'll see a button that says 'move to sd card'

I've experimented with this method, but for the life of me, can't find where the file was transferred to on the SD card. I am currently using Astro to view files.

HiPower

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Just trying to learn where the apps moved to SD card are stored. I notice when apps are uninstalled the SD card is not cleaned up and remnant files or folders remain

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I've experimented with this method, but for the life of me, can't find where the file was transferred to on the SD card. I am currently using Astro to view files.

Yeah, the stock file manager on the droid x is sub par compared to astro for me as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance