battery and new radio update

panitsos

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
anyone else notice there battery has gotten worse with the new radio update? it seems to be using up more of my battery. i'm thinking maybe its the new rom i put on it too? maybe thats using up more battery than the stock rom i had on there.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
anyone else notice there battery has gotten worse with the new radio update? it seems to be using up more of my battery. i'm thinking maybe its the new rom i put on it too? maybe thats using up more battery than the stock rom i had on there.

I went from das bamf 1.4 with the 4.4.2 kernel to bamf 1.5 with the new ruu and same kernel, and my battery life is (seemingly) a little worse, but my reception is better in places that i go to all the time, although i think environmental factors play a part in that as well.
Anyway, my battery life on the bolt actually seems to fluctuate on a daily basis, sometimes it goes forever and sometimes it doesn't go hardly at all, so i'm not sure it really has anything to do with the new base version.

Fillyo

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I am getting slightly better battery life, with light to moderate use, I am getting alteast 12 hours on Das BAMF, running the included kernal. Was previously running VirusRom 1.3.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc