ive already done this once

budlight-budlight

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
just got angry but please tell me how to clear thr messanger cache so i do see 1 pisses me off! if u wait for the cloud to be gone on backspace not a problem but if u click out 1 fixed this before by erasing the cache now i fforgot how the hell i did it...maybe the but light still that dumb be careful let it open first then u can back up way slow

roxy surf

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Try (settings/applications/manage applications) then click on the (running) tab, then click on (messages)...clear cache.,.i too, have enjoyed many bud lights this evening so if this is wrong, that is my excyse

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Try (settings/applications/manage applications) then click on the (running) tab, then click on (messages)...clear cache.,.i too, have enjoyed many bud lights this evening so if this is wrong, that is my excyse

I like your signature. Have you found any way to watch Lost on the Tbolt? I still haven't seen the last season! I got rid of Netflix!

roxy surf

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I like your signature. Have you found any way to watch Lost on the Tbolt? I still haven't seen the last season! I got rid of Netflix!

Thanks! Its funny, I watched the whole 1st season on my storm thru 9 minutes youtube videos, lol...but I haven't found a way to watch a whole, straight thru episode on either yet...they have every episode on ABC.com but it doesn't work on the tbolt...you HAVE to see season 6 though and if I find a way, I will definitly let you know.

Reactions: Chrisy

budlight-budlight

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
holychit..i was way flocked up...60hr work weeks does that...anyhow i did fix it but that issue is still strange if u read the message and back out of that u have to wait for the number to clear before u back out to home..if not that 1 for unread messages will be stuck there forever

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Lost (and any TV) fans-

TV show stream. Well worth the 5$.

edit:
Though I should clarify I've never watched or looked for Lost on this app. I just assume they have it because they have everything else. If you want I can double check.

Reactions: roxy surf

roxy surf

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Lost (and any TV) fans-

TV show stream. Well worth the 5$.

edit:
Though I should clarify I've never watched or looked for Lost on this app. I just assume they have it because they have everything else. If you want I can double check.

Thank you! I downloaded the free version first to see of it worked and it did..
And it has lost!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc