Htcsense.com for the thunderbolt?

MOTOX2

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Im starting to feel like verizon is leaving us out. I love verizon but the inspire 4g has htc's hub....and we don't....the sense 2.1 incredible 2 doesn't even have it.....do you think there working on bringing it to us at least?

BTW....YAH....my phones been shutting off constantly....almost every day for the oddest reason....just after 5 hours today, with 40 percent battery, it shut off....when i came to my next class i took out the battery, but to no avail It was just a brick....

Im hearing people have this problem, but mine is every day....i miss alarms....should i take it back for a new one?

musicandnumbers

Apr 1, 2010
www.twitter.com
I have not had this problem with my Tbolt. Have you called Verizon or visited a store to get any help? That doesn't seem quite right. Is there anything particular going on or a particular app you're using when it shuts off?

Reactions: MOTOX2

MOTOX2

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
No actually, not at all. I was at lunch...12:30...the battery i use heavily lasts me till 3...4 at max....but by 1:40, i couldn't even turn it on...Its like it shut off and died somehow...but it was on 40 percent....in 1 hour? thats saying i would have had to play....x-plane the whole hour or something, and it was just sitting in my bag....I don't even think the battery died, but it wouldn't turn on until i charged it for after 1 hour when i got home....yah i might go to a store...but i bought it on ebay....its just the guy at the store gave me insurance because he's nice....so maybe ill say i broke it?....its really messed up for some reason.

musicandnumbers

Apr 1, 2010
www.twitter.com
Aww. That does complicate things. If you have the insurance, maybe they'll replace it. I dunno. Visit the Verizon store and see if they can help. That's definitely a very odd situation. Try and see if you can keep track of when it is doing it. If it happens repeatedly, something must be going on. I use my phone heavily, too...but I've never had mine just die on me like that at 40%. I get the scary "less than 15% left" warning first lol.

MOTOX2

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Its so wiered....it just happened again, it just had 70 percent power....and now i picked it up to play a game...and its off and it won't turn on....this is really irritating me. Lookout said i had no virus's and i don't download random crap or anything. Oh, i finally got it to turn on again...i just held down for about 30 seconds hard...but it should be going off....and when it does it just goes off, i don't know....whenever im not using it but one time i was and it went off...weird...

MOTOX2

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Well i was hoping i don't want to.......ok...just booted up....htc sense is force closing...wtf...lol. Omg... well before it turned off i just installed amazon update and twitter updates....but that shouldn't have anything to do as it was like 5 minutes after that...

Well in the afternoon, i pulled the battery out because it wasn't turning on...but otherwise none yet...

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Its so wiered....it just happened again, it just had 70 percent power....and now i picked it up to play a game...and its off and it won't turn on....this is really irritating me. Lookout said i had no virus's and i don't download random crap or anything. Oh, i finally got it to turn on again...i just held down for about 30 seconds hard...but it should be going off....and when it does it just goes off, i don't know....whenever im not using it but one time i was and it went off...weird...
When the phone is plugged in but turned off, it only takes a tap on the power button to turn it on. Just push once and let go. About 5 seconds later you will start to see activity. When the phone is turned off but not plugged in, you have to hold the power button down for an extended time to turn it on. That is normal.

-Frank

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol