Verizon LTE outage

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Facebook is syncing ALL of my contacts and it is taking
sandlot-forever-o.gif
because of this 1X business. I'd turn WIFI on but my hospital's network has FBook blocked. Go figure. LOL.

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
1x in Eastern Michigan in an area that doesn't have 4G right now. This is a bummer because I went down to an area and tried 4G for the first time earlier today... 1x is almost so slow it seems like it doesn't work at all lol

barnebyjones

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Yeah nothing but 1X love here in Charlotte North Carolina. 1X?!? Off to Android central!! Haha. Crossing my testicles in hope that something good is happening.

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
those of you who need data for now

dial ##778# and hit send

go to modem settings and under REV A select enabled, hit menu and commit settings it will reboot.

When the network is fixed you can go back and change to eHPRD since it allows better switching and voice/data at the same time.

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
So I was looking over VZW's coverage map and unless I'm mistaken the 4G has slowly creeped closer towards Indianapolis. It's all over Plainfield and is literally about 0.5 miles from my house. I must pass through it on my drive home but I've never looked at my phone that closely to even see if it says 4G. Guess I'll give that a try on the way home today, that is if its up and running again. According to their map I should be in the 4G Extended coverage area just being in the hospital...

Can't say I've noticed it out that far before. Hmmm...

Zaddy

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Drove over the Brooklyn bridge and got a 1X when I entered brooklyn. Good thing I saw this post or I'd still be blaming Brooklyn for this ?[ any announcements from Verizon at all?

One Radical Dude

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm south and west of Little Rock, AR, currently in a non-4G market. All I'm getting is the dreaded 1X, too. :p I, too, hope Verizon has something good planned.

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site

Its the tr00f mang. I had always heard about it, but I had used my elusive ninja evasion skills well. I must have left those at home today. Because when I saw that sweet Gingerbread confirmed I got more excited than a virgin schoolgirl in a Chip n Dale's and had to click the link without thinking.

homer-doh.jpg

Quite enjoyable though. I must try and do that to my Dad and brothers who are also droid fantatics. haha ;)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante