WatchESPN Live App

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
ive set up the thing and everytime it says to enter your login access for my verizon i do. it then says you will be taken back to the previos page to authenticate your mobile device.............. it never does. What am i doing wrong. Ive done it from my computer, phone, tablet, wifi, 3G, hardwired, nothing works.

bjboucher

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
ive set up the thing and everytime it says to enter your login access for my verizon i do. it then says you will be taken back to the previos page to authenticate your mobile device.............. it never does. What am i doing wrong. Ive done it from my computer, phone, tablet, wifi, 3G, hardwired, nothing works.

You don't use your Verizon account information for ESPN. You gain access to it through your cable provider.

bjboucher

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Or if you pay for verizon high speed internet....

I can't speak for Verizon but with Time Warner Cable, just because you have their internet doesn't gain you access to the ESPN digital contect. Even though Time Warner is listed as a provider, you have to subsribe to Time Warner's TV service, including ESPN, to gain access to ESPN3 and the other digital ESPN services. So, Verizon may be the same since they offer FIOS TV service.

Something to think about. It makes me mad that I pay 60 bucks/month for TWC internet but sitll can't watch ESPN3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20