Custome keyboard, or modify keyboard?

racermech

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Is there any options for keyboards? Where a couple of the buttons are kinda annoy me. The the closing of the keyboard, and the size of the space bar. I have been putting in a lot of "." because my right thumb is screwed up and catches the edge of the space bar a lot of times.

SMD

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Is there any options for keyboards? Where a couple of the buttons are kinda annoy me. The the closing of the keyboard, and the size of the space bar. I have been putting in a lot of "." because my right thumb is screwed up and catches the edge of the space bar a lot of times.

I recommend the Gingerbread Keyboard from the market. Get the paid version though. With that you can customize the size and spacing of your keys and eliminate the "." which stretches that spacebar out where it sounds like you are hitting it. I did that and enlarged the keys and decreased the spacing and I make half the mistakes I used to make. Plus you can customize the look AND feel of the keyboard. Its well worth the 99 cents IMO considering its what you use every single day.

racermech

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I recommend the Gingerbread Keyboard from the market. Get the paid version though. With that you can customize the size and spacing of your keys and eliminate the "." which stretches that spacebar out where it sounds like you are hitting it. I did that and enlarged the keys and decreased the spacing and I make half the mistakes I used to make. Plus you can customize the look AND feel of the keyboard. Its well worth the 99 cents IMO considering its what you use every single day.

Is the app named gingerbread keyboard? As i came from the OG droid with gingerbread that would be awesome!!

Edit, Found it, trying the freebie before I buy. Thanks for the tip!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae