Software update info page is up... OTA right around the corner?

deejaydaze

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
This should be rolling out this weekend. In my area I'm most frustrated with this phone. Anticipated it for months, broke contract, etc. Tower 2 miles from me and constant switching and dropping 1x 3g 4g!

Air Force One

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Is that you Air Force One?! I thought you WANT Verizon forcing us to pay for Wifi Hotspot? That's what you said in the other forums!
I never said I WANT them to make us pay, what I said was we don't DESERVE free wifi hotspot just because they are, as you basically put it, an evil corporation.. The reason I asked the question is because if/when they do end the free wifi(free, SANCTIONED by Verizon, mind you), I will be paying for the wifi hotspot feature because I need it for my tablet.

I hope I've enlightened you but somehow I doubt it.

flipbeats

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I hope this update comes out tonight or tomorrow it may third as somone said cause i really need to fix this camera audio its the one thing I've been wanting to fix.

Reactions: abomb78

emerald9954

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Will it fix blue tooth issue. My own goes in and out when I'm listening to my stereo Motorola s9 when I'm running. And now it giving me error on market can't install to SD or usb storage.

RetiredJedi

Jul 13, 2010
jedi-soljah.iwarp.com
If the update is 22mb will take away that much memory space on our phones or does it update the software and then get rid of any unneeded stuff from the update so we get our space back.

willis936

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
22 megabytes took up a room 30 years ago. Today that size is inconsequential in every device. You couldn't miss 22 megabytes if you tried.

-stock HTC Thunderbolt tapatalk

Reactions: spudslatte

tcapote

Geek Freak
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I tried to check for a software update on my TB, but it says the service is not available? Anyone else seeing this?

In the past, it just says that I have the most current version available.

aliasneo07

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Hope this comes out soon. Now all I need is the official skype release and a case for my extended battery, then I will officially be happy.

squane123

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Good thing they're doing something about the battery with this update like they said they would....

Disclaimer: They still could be doing that, I just don't see anything directly related to it there.
Also, I got an extended battery so my tbolt is officially amazing.

Ok, so you got the extended as did I. However are there any cases out there for us. I have already cracked one screen. I cant afford another.