Thunderbolt with Facebook

BrandonMace

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Hello. Im trying to manually "link" my phone contacts to their Facebook name. However, I cannot figure out how to do this. When I had my HTC Droid Incredible, I would click on the contact and then it would show Facebook and Press to link to Facebook Contact. How come I cannot find this within the Thunderbolt? Does it not support it?

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Hello. Im trying to manually "link" my phone contacts to their Facebook name. However, I cannot figure out how to do this. When I had my HTC Droid Incredible, I would click on the contact and then it would show Facebook and Press to link to Facebook Contact. How come I cannot find this within the Thunderbolt? Does it not support it?

here's the automatic option; just make sure your phone's Facebook account is active & you've given it your credentials.

home screen>menu>accounts & sync>Facebook for HTC Sense>sync contacts (check mark this option)

then SYNC NOW at the bottom

then, gradually, the pictures/info will begin to sync & populate---and occasionally you'll notice "link contact" suggestions in each contacts info page

EDIT: manual optionhome screen>app tray>people>tap contact name> menu>LINK>under "ADD CONTACT" bar, tap 'FACEBOOK FOR HTC SENSE"

ChevyStorm88

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
After you click on the contact you would like to like, there should be a "broken chain" symbol on the right hand side (across from the contact name). Once you click on that (if you are logged in to your facebook account) you should then have an option for "Facebook for HTC sense."

broadwayblues

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
After you click on the contact you would like to like, there should be a "broken chain" symbol on the right hand side (across from the contact name). Once you click on that (if you are logged in to your facebook account) you should then have an option for "Facebook for HTC sense."

Yup that was what I was going to suggest. On another note, I am just using the Facebook website through the browser. I don't like the android app, and just use htc sense for uploading photos to Facebook.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital