Verizon 4G in Colorado Springs

pyretech

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Hey I was just wondering if anybody else lives in colorado springs and is gettin random 4g on their thunderbolt between 10am to noon. I'm guessing they are getting ready to turn it on?

deed_i_do

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey I was just wondering if anybody else lives in colorado springs and is gettin random 4g on their thunderbolt between 10am to noon. I'm guessing they are getting ready to turn it on?

I was in a meeting today on the SE side of town, and I had a full 4G between 1 and 2 this afternoon. Their getting close, one of these days the 4G will come on and stay on.

deed_i_do

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
This is a speed test I took while in said meeting. Not to impressive, but LTE isn't even live yet, so can't expect too much.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ipb_11

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I was in school today and during lunch I had the 4G symbol in the notification bar, but the speed was really slow. Definitely not as fast as it is in Denver. Hoping they turn it on soon tho.

pyretech

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
I was getting about the same speed results. I'm sure it will get faster as soon, when it gets turned on full time.
I went to Cleveland recently and the speedtest app would only show about 6Mps, when i did it in the browser on the website it was 16mps, then when i tethered it it was 24mps.

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary