my apps keep playing audio when im in a call.

K_Daddy

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Is there a setting to stop my apps during a call? Every app I have continues to play audio during my calls. Other person can't hear it. This wasn't the case when I first got my phone so I figure I changed a setting somewhere.

bjboucher

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I don't talk too much on my phone so I don't know about all of them but while I was using navigation once, I got a call so I answered it and the nav directions kept talking over the person I was trying to talk to.

adammcgovern

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I've experienced the same thing....podcasts, nav....keep playing during a call. The only way i've gotten out of it was to press the home button during a call then go to the app that's still playing and either pause it if its a podcast or exit it if its nav. But a better solution would definitely be welcome.

adammcgovern

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
LOL, how annoying!

It is funny (sorta) and very annoying. I've never had Pandora on while getting a call but i imagine the same thing would happen. with my bb it just shut off and i'd turn it back on afterward but this makes managing calls while driving a mess. I wish there was a way to avoid this. I have an Inspire so I wonder if it's happening with other phones as well

cadzilla74

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I use PodTrapper for podcasts and vodcasts. It works perfectly for any incoming messages, mail notifications or phone calls. It pauses audio until the notification sound completes or until the phone call ends and then resumes playing. Same for videos. Couldn't live without it on my BB and was thrilled when the developer ported it to Android. One of the reasons that helped me get away from BB was this app. It costs a few bucks but the developer has Forums for his apps on his web site and the response for ANY requests for bug fixes to requested features are answered on an almost daily basis.