More 4G found in Indianapolis

bjoplin21

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Most people won't care about this, but I was riding around today and picked up full signal 4G on my Thunderbolt around 38th and Meridian. Speed test gave me 15mbps down and 4mbps up. I was only able to drive for two or 3 blocks before the 4G cut off. Nevertheless, I'm still having 3G data connections on the phone :-( 3G is either extremely slow or goes to 1x or disappears all together.. While my verizon iphone works perfect

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
This is good to know. I live in Brownsburg and its still not quite there yet but coming to work downtown has been lovely... although for some reason I'm not getting great building pentration like I thought 4G was supposed to obtain. I'm about 20 feet from some windows and it actually says I'm not covered under anything (1X, 3G, lol)...

Oh well :D

I'd like to see it come north as well since the gf lives in fishers and the parents in zionsville!

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
It has just ever so slightly creeped into my edge of Brownsburg. I was surprised when I woke up to shut my alarm off that the phone said 4G. I was able to surf the web for a bit but before I could run a speed test the icon went away, and then a few seconds later 3G popped up in its place. It's getting closer... :D! :D!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34