how often do you use the kickstand

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Not at all and yet mine is chipping on all of the edges.

I think I used it once when I was signing up for classes at my college and I needed to copy down a bit of information from my web browser.

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I mainly use it in portrait mode while using Radio Companion at work because I keep the phone plugged in while listening and if I have it laying down the back will get warm.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

JohnyLunchmeat

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I use it everyday while charging at my desk. I don't have a desk cradle yet and I like to have the clock in view.

I set it up under my monitor for video chats with some of the guys at work. I use it to check in with some of the guys on the job site so I can actually see what they are doing vs getting a load of BS over the phone when I can't go out there myself.

richardpandy

Feb 26, 2010
Visit site
All the time. Anytime its on my desk at home I have it out and other times while eating at a restaurant I will keep it propped up, just cause.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Use the kickstand when I'm watching videos. Only other time is to show off the kickstand to other people and every person I showed it to loved the feature.

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I use it basically as I'd use a desk charger... all the time. It is always propped up by the kickstand vertically and charging. I never thought I cared about having a kickstand, until I had one :)

-Frank

Zeutron

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I use it when I'm sitting at my desk. I've used while listening to Pandora doing yard work. Use it every morning while having my morning coffee. All the people I've shown it to think its cool. I really don't understand all the haters. Around work my TB is known as the mini-tablet. lol. Jealous..all of them.

kalopsia

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Wow. So glad I decided to post in here that I use it for music/videos...because now I know the kickstand works vertically. It honestly never occurred to me.

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I use it a few times a day, whether while charging or while I'm eating or just for some non hand holding navigation. I even use it on a pillow next to me when I'm laying in bed sometimes when I get tired of holding it.

Astrodroid

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I used it all the time. I loved it. At work it stood up vertically next to me on the desk so I could easily see notifications, Pandora screen, etc. At lunch it stood up horizontally for easy viewing and tasks while my hands were busy with the food. At home it stood up vertically on the coffee table and night stand. And I'd use the kickstand to help me hold it by sliding it between pointer and middle finger while my whole hand was behind it. Very handy. I'll miss it. I wish every phone had one now.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
i use it several hours a day, mostly when i'm using skype, but also sometimes when i watch u2b videos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech