Can't view video taken on phone - DRM notification

alinvain

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Hello, I'm Al and this is my first post here. I recently bought a ThunderBolt and I love this phone. One thing is bugging me though. I took a video of my dog at the park and the TB won't let me view it. When I try to play it a popup says "Sorry, this video cannot be played." Then (sometimes but not always) I get a notification that says "DRM Notification - License required." Last I checked my dog was not copyrighted. Does anyone know of a fix for this? Thanks!

alinvain

May 5, 2011
Visit site
No task killer. There is only one video that won't play and it was taken with the TB. Maybe it's just an anomaly and it won't happen again, but I just thought it was strange that a video that has no reason to have a license would be blocked from play like that. Thanks for helping.

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Hello, I'm Al and this is my first post here. I recently bought a ThunderBolt and I love this phone. One thing is bugging me though. I took a video of my dog at the park and the TB won't let me view it. When I try to play it a popup says "Sorry, this video cannot be played." Then (sometimes but not always) I get a notification that says "DRM Notification - License required." Last I checked my dog was not copyrighted. Does anyone know of a fix for this? Thanks!

i'm sorry i'm not bringing anything to this---but i laughed real hard when i read this. hope it works out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair