My TBolt Died on 5/10/2011 at 6:15 am :(

lancej70

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Well I got my Tbolt on the very first day Mar 17th and yesterday morning at 6:15 am when my alarm went off, my Tbolt DIED and could not be saved.

Had this problem about 3-4 weeks ago all in the same week, when my alarm was suppose to go off, it didnt and when I woke up late it was off and I had to power it back on. And yesterday had my alarm set for 6:15 am and woke up before 10 mins early and saw the time on it and was still working, soon as the alarm went off for 5 seconds it stopped and shut down. Tried restarting and pulled the battery for 10 mins and still no power.

I stopped at my VZW store to see if they could get it to power back on, but they couldnt and declared it DOA and ordered me a new replacement. The girl told me it was the 1st thunderbolt that they had come in that had to be replaced under warranty. I called VZW customer support to get my old blackberry going until the new one arrives and she said that shes never heard of a Tbolt dying.

Anyway, dont know if anyone else has had to have their Tbolt replaced but would be interesting to find out if many have a short life.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma