1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    None

Default PC World Review Of Samsung Charge "Thunderbolt Is Better"

Well we all knew that didn't we? Said Charge was a good name for it because that's where its going to spend most of its time!!!

ROM
    stock

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidXTC View Post
    Well we all knew that didn't we? Said Charge was a good name for it because that's where its going to spend most of its time!!!
    I could have said that about my TBolt the first week or two...

Global Posts
    378 Global Posts

"Since the Charge is the second LTE phone to hit the market in the United States, however, it must be measured against the first LTE phone, the ThunderBolt. And here the Charge comes up short. The ThunderBolt’s display may not look quite as beautiful as the Charge’s, but its connection speeds are the same or a little faster, its battery appears to be a little better, its physical design is smaller and more elegant, and its user interface provides a more orderly and pleasing environment to work in. In short, if I were choosing between the two Verizon LTE phones, I could choose the one that costs $50 less and still walk out with the better of the two phones."

ROM
    CM7 RC1.2

No chance I'd rather have a Charge over a Thunderbolt. I loves me Bolt.
    -SoDev

My real problem with the Charge is that Samsung beat it with an ugly stick.

In this day, no modern mobile device should look like that. It reminds me of the way some BlackBerries looked before they started the redesign with the Pearl, Curve, et al
    Rem

ROM
    BAMF Remix v1.8.6

Quote Originally Posted by Air Force One View Post

In this day, no modern mobile device should look like that. It reminds me of the way some BlackBerries looked before they started the redesign with the Pearl, Curve, et al
    This. When I first saw photos of the thing I kinda thought it was a joke.
    The Ever-Living

Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    ROM
    KANG

hahaha agreed. but it's appearance has grown on me a little since they showed it at ces.

Quote Originally Posted by Rem View Post

This. When I first saw photos of the thing I kinda thought it was a joke.
    And the Revolution appears to be thicker than the Thunderbolt. At least it looked thicker in the comparison pictures in that really long Thunderbolt review that was posted here a couple of weeks ago.