Phone reboots and LTE OnOff settings change

tiggervd

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if I am imagining this, but my phone appears to reboot itself overnight. I first noticed it when I overslept because the phone alarm didn't go off. This was because the phone had shut itself off. The last couple nights I have noticed when I wake up, rather than being on the clock screen, the phone is back to the home screen. I am in a 3G only area, so I had installed LTE OnOff to set the phone to 3G only to help with the battery issues. After the reboots I noticed the battery seemed to drain quickly again so I checked the settings in the LTE OnOff and it was back to the default setting rather than 3G only. Should that happen? When the phone reboots, does it automatically revert back to the default setting? I guess I will have to start checking this everyday....I really wish I hadn't done the update!! I never had these reboots before!!

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Im having the same problem. I have phoneinfo app after the phones random reboots i check my setting for CDMA Auto (PRL) and its back to CDMA + LTE/EvDo auto. Starting to tick me off and I have a short fuse to begin with............................................................WHERE IS THE DROID BIONIC, That I really WANTED

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non