Gingerbread For HTC Thunderbolt

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
That sounds like it will not be until late in Q2... but hopefully they will roll this out by June 30th like HTC tweeted earlier.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
You can't do anything with it after downloading until it's fixed up by the devs, but word on the street is that could happen tonight

Oooohhh... I'm gonna have to find out what street this is...get my ears on it. That would sure be awesome to have gbread by the end of the week. I have a gbread theme. But not actual gbread os

TboltMeatclaws-talkatap

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Why bother? It won't be out for us non-rooters until the end of summer....assuming the "normal" delays.

Mike, Mike, Mike... you are just SO positive.... HTC tweeted a few weeks ago that it would be out in Q2 of THIS YEAR... not to say that they have not missed a target date or two, but "end of summer" is a bit much.

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
wow... another reference link.... good for you... still doesn't mean it will out soon.

I guess we will just have to wait and see... because this is going no where.

This is an actual link to a flashable ROM (I haven't tested it). No, in no way does this mean that an OFFICIAL ROM is being released for non-rooted devices, but none-the-less, it is "out".

EricWiz

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
In the original article - LTE not tested.

Any brave souls that flash this - would you please give us a review as well as a report on the LTE if possible?

morbidz

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
wow... another reference link.... good for you... still doesn't mean it will out soon.

I guess we will just have to wait and see... because this is going no where.

this is a download link, "insert expletive here"

Noone is arguing that VZ might not release it soon or by the end of q2 or whenever. This is simply a leaked version of software that you can use NOW

dannychaos

High Five Champion
Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
Totally excited for the official rom to be released. I think a lot of us coming from a Droid Eris have learned thier lesson from downloading leaked firmware.