4geeeeeeeez in fayetteville nc

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
turned on about 7pm last night (monday may 16) an loving it. lets see how long my battery last now lol.

pointless thread. but gotta share my happyness with the world. so now the 3 places i travel the most are 4g. whats 3g again? :D

Maverik

May 14, 2011
Visit site
Speed test? I live in lincolnton, Nc and at the stores they get about 19 down and 15-35 up.

I'm still waiting to get a TB. Computer says I'm in 4g but right on the line. I'm trying to get a rep to come out to my house and check :s. Too close for me to not know before dropping money.

my1anjel

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I thought it was a mistake... LOL I restarted my phone and bam...it was still there. I am so excited!!!!!! Can you say my co-workers were jealous of the thunder LOL.

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I have it in Charlotte, and it's been sweet to kill everyone with an iPhone's bandwidth. :cool:

amen.
South Charlotte is sweet---now if only HighPoint/Raleigh-Triad would get it more wide spread (recently in HighPoint about 2 weeks ago i had LTE by HPU)

might kill battery, but it's worth it when you're pulling up any media or streaming anything

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Just walked outside of my office here in garner near Hwy 70 Bus/I40 and had that beautiful little 4G LTE logo pop up. Speed tests were a little disappointing at 2Mbps or less but upload was 3-5. Probably still fine tuning things.

gramsey1911

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
incredible

He gets 4G and he speaks again, ha! ha! Long time no see I am fake jesus?!!

It is totally ******ed that Fayetteville and Wilmington get 4G before Raleigh-Durham and Greensboro...I mean major congrats guys but damn. The Research Triangle Park...the tech capital of the country is after Wilmington and Fayetteville...FAIL!

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
haha, i dont go to raliegh...i try to avoid it. but wilmington...ther all the time. charollotte from time to time. wow i thought raliegh would get it before fay gay lol. but yea ill have to take some screen shots of speed test, im gettin 10-20 down, 4-12 up. constant.

an yea its been a while. u wait for a phone an ur foaming at the mouth in here. u get it an barely come around. but i might be back cause i def think i might root soon an wanna look into that. i hear its gotten easier.

thanks for remembering the fake jesus lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power