I love my thunderbolt over my previous phone

opjones

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Coming from a Droid X and I have no complaints about the Thunderbolt.

-Battery life, wasn't that much better on my X, I was always connected to wi-fi.

-Thunderbolt is much smoother than stock X. Sense, blur, we all have opinions, but straight up speed the Bolt wins hands down

-Front facing camera, skype works

-Kickstand!

-smooth edges, cosmetically pleasing

-Great speaker sound

-4G, 4G, 4G!!!

-I can change my Kernel

-GPS has been fine since update

Sorry I got sick of all the cry babies. Does everyone else love the HTC weather widget as much as me? I love seeing a weather animation every time i wake my phone up.

richardpandy

Feb 26, 2010
Visit site
The Rain is my favorite widget animation with the windshield wipers, heh. The bolt is aiite now that its rooted. I'm on my 4th bolt now and all of them stock have been a piece of ****.

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Me3

Although the folks with issues are not "cry babies" (how old are you again?). Many devices are having issues. You'd voice your concern if you were too. I'm going to try a factory reset. If that doesn't work, a replacement. My only issue is random reboots daily.

rob90262

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Coming from a Droid x I was a little skeptical but I'm glad I got the thunderbolt good phone and the 4G is really fast

opjones

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Me3

Although the folks with issues are not "cry babies" (how old are you again?). Many devices are having issues. You'd voice your concern if you were too. I'm going to try a factory reset. If that doesn't work, a replacement. My only issue is random reboots daily.

Same age as you sweet cheeks.

Just poking fun at the whiners and letting observers know that the Bolt is a good phone.

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Just because it has glitches doesn't mean it's a bad phone. Not sure why you take it that way. It's new technology, and all new devices have bugs. I agree, it is awesome. But I still have random reboots. Battery life is not that great. But I don't expect it to be stellar because of the beautiful screen and all the phone is capable of.

No way I'll return this phone. I love it! But ignoring the glitches won't make them go away. I'm patiently awaiting another update to fix reboots and audio in video.

The whiners, as you call them, actually help improve the device because they make VZW and HTC aware of issues.

Sorry about asking your age. You just come off very immature, teenage. I'll never understand why folks get some emotional over their phone or other devices. Saying the phone is glitchy isn't a personal attack on you.

You can't honestly say that if you were getting 5 random reboots a day that you would be thrilled, or that you wouldn't want a fix. Skype doesn't work on it officially. That's a big disappointment as it was a selling point for his device.

Last edited:

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
This phone is awesome I wouldn't traid it for anything on vzw or att.

I'm running the Gingerbread leak with Sense 2.1 and it's sweet. No issues asside from the camera (but the devs will have a fix for that in a few days).

Me = :) :)

HPBolt

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
+1 I'm with you

Hey people this has always amazed me, that some have issues and a lot that don't. Maybe some of us are just blessed or something like that. I must be thanks. Or maybe people think they know, but really not know jack.
My Bolt is stock and with the verizon ota update, no issues at all. This thing just cooks to me. One thing I've done each & any time when I update anything in this phone, just like a computer I've found it best to shut off and reboot on. It seems to clear mem, cache, and all runs smoothly. The people complaining about battery live should try this. Especially after VZW ota update, the phone shutting down and rebooting drains the battery life. Once its done the update I shut down completely and totaly charge battery tell green. Battery life doing ok for most use. I do bump charge couple time a week just before going to work. I also use Task Manager Free one works great for me and set up right when exited it doesn't work in back ground unless you tell it to. One nice thing is when locking phone it can shut things down ands you can set the timing on this too. I know this app is not recommended here but it does work on mine, with out battery dain.
The only thing I haven't seen is, when we can up date from VZW with GB & Sense 2.1. Hope it will be soon so I don't get in roote and kernal. But will if it takes to long to get it.

All I can say is You Guys Rock here @ Android Central
Thanks again