Spell check not a predictor?

Bakerboy2253

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Anything like on the BB or a standard email? Something that will actually spell check, vs. the predictor which does not always get things correct.
Loving most things but can't stand predictive text so turned off. I just wish i could have a spell check run before send like the bb. i type slower now but know that in time speed will come. Just need spell check that works, hate the way it changes correctly spelled words to what it thinks is right.

You know good old fashion spell check, just like in word, excel, outlook, or any email?

Any recommended apps?

Mike1117

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Having similar problems with my Samsung S6 edge. I took off auto-correct but the spell check is horrible. It almost never suggests the word I misspelled. Forget about it if your mistake was hitting the wrong key as the first letter because the spell check almost never suggests anything that starts with a different letter. I've tried the Google keyboard as well as the Samsung. Any other keyboard have a better built in spell check or another spell check app that I should install? This is one area where I really miss my BlackBerry Z10.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech