1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Good and Bad

I too have had a nightmare with the update. Getting 1-2 reboots per day. However, sometimes it doesn't reboot. It just shuts off and does restart!?! The good is that I notices I now have volume on my camcorder recordings to where I didn't have any before. The bad (besides the obvious reboot and battery killer) is that now I get a forced close everytime I try to open the front facing camera. Hope this update is corrected soon.............
    Rem

ROM
    BAMF Remix v1.8.6

Sorry you're having so many issues. There may be a fix for the front-facing camera problem, though, as I know this was happening to people even before the OTA update. Try going into settings -> applications -> manage applications -> all, then find the camera app and clear data/cache.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Front-facing Camera

Quote Originally Posted by Rem View Post
    Sorry you're having so many issues. There may be a fix for the front-facing camera problem, though, as I know this was happening to people even before the OTA update. Try going into settings -> applications -> manage applications -> all, then find the camera app and clear data/cache.
    That did it! Cant thank you enough.