Restoring Apps..Please Help

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I had to factory reset my son Droid incredible(old model) because for some reason he could not remember his pattern password and when it took him to his gmail account he couldn't get in that either smh so had no choice but to do a factory reset. I did that and went to get the paid apps back but they are not there only google maps and you tube, I hope there is a way for me to get those apps back because if not i lost a lot of money *sighs* any help will be appreciated. Thank you

Mordecaidrake

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Open the market app, they should show that you've paid for them, so you just gotta redownload them. Assuming you've logged into the same Google account.

Reactions: lovy

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I had to factory reset my son Droid incredible(old model) because for some reason he could not remember his pattern password and when it took him to his gmail account he couldn't get in that either smh so had no choice but to do a factory reset. I did that and went to get the paid apps back but they are not there only google maps and you tube, I hope there is a way for me to get those apps back because if not i lost a lot of money *sighs* any help will be appreciated. Thank you

they are still able to be downloaded to the phone again, free of charge, as long as the phone's default GMAIL account is the same GMAIL account used to purchase the apps.

go to market.android.com, sign in with the default GMAIL account & password, and you can view all of the apps downloaded through that account. from there, push the purchased apps to the phone.

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
they are still able to be downloaded to the phone again, free of charge, as long as the phone's default GMAIL account is the same GMAIL account used to purchase the apps.

go to market.android.com, sign in with the default GMAIL account & password, and you can view all of the apps downloaded through that account. from there, push the purchased apps to the phone.
Thank you Project %& Morde,

I actually had them under a different google account, my question now is how do I make that one the main account, I restored everything with the wrong google account is there a way to change the gmail accounts and make one primary and not the other? or do I have to do a system restore again to attach the right gmail acct to the phone

Mordecaidrake

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Thank you Project %& Morde,

I actually had them under a different google account, my question now is how do I make that one the main account, I restored everything with the wrong google account is there a way to change the gmail accounts and make one primary and not the other? or do I have to do a system restore again to attach the right gmail acct to the phone

I believe the only way is to remove your current one and add the real primary one back, then add the secondary one back in. Other than that the only other option is to do another factory reset and log in as the primary account first.

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I believe the only way is to remove your current one and add the real primary one back, then add the secondary one back in. Other than that the only other option is to do another factory reset and log in as the primary account first.
yup that's exactly what i had to do ty :) Factory reset and use the one i want upon set up