wrong time

phantomog

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
The big clock widget has the correct time. The small time in the upper right had corner is 1 hour ahead. If I reboot, it corrects it for awhile, but eventually it still gets 1 hour ahead. This is a problem because it screws up my alarms (randomly, sometimes its right, sometimes its 1 hour early).

Anyone else see this before?

phantomog

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
yep, its checked. The time in the upper right hand corner bounces around. All morning it was 1 hour ahead, just checked now and its correct for the moment. Really sucks for my alarms...

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I have seen a bad PRL cause this on a feature phone. Was corrected with a PRL update. What PRL are you running? Most of us have 15008.

Also, are you near a different time zone that might be being picked up with a tower change?

-Frank

phantomog

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I've got 15008. I never had the problem before the update, but can't say for sure it was caused by it. I don't think it started happening til several days after the update.

It makes no sense to me. I have an alarm set for 7am. At least a few times a week it will go off at 6AM. Through my morning haze and anger at being awoken too early, I have verified that both the large time and the small upper right hand corner were saying 6AM when the alarm screen comes on. Very frustrating. Then occasionally it won't go off again at 7am. Also I have another alarm for 7pm everyday, and not ONCE has that one gone off at 6pm. I've tried deleting and recreating the alarm to no avail.