My Employee's Refurb Arrived Today.. OY!

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
First of all it comes Fedex in 10 inch square box just banging around inside of it. No padding no bubble wrap nothing! I'm including pictures of the green screw cover battery sticker and all the goo seeping around the screen by the ear speaker grill. I'm guessing this phone had the display replaced. I did notice one difference they have added a blue gel over the flash holes in the battery door to color correct the flash better.

Last edited:

SAVJR

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
How does it work - I received mine last week; did the update and still have problems with it toggling and holding 4G

potatolover1102

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Wow I am stupid. My launch day phone had that blue stuff and I peeled it right off because I thought it was a plastic new phone cover. Is it supposed to be there?

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Wow I am stupid. My launch day phone had that blue stuff and I peeled it right off because I thought it was a plastic new phone cover. Is it supposed to be there?

I think it is yes my phone didn't have it. People complaining of an odd yellowish color to there pictures
It appears this was an add on attempt to color correct the flash. You could easily mistake this and peel it off.

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
that doesn't look acceptable to me either. pretty unprofessional of them to deliver it that way. i would complain. tell your friend to tell them all that goop there is making the phone stick to your his/her after a call :)

good luck

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie