So how many times did your TBolt reboot this weekend?

rocor1993

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
mine rebooted about 10 times in one hour. I was trying to play words with friends and had to quit playing because of all the reboots. It has not rebooted once today. i am unrooted and downloaded the update

bcoley

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
More than I wanted to!

Congrats to all the TB users who have not experienced reboots.

In my case, I've had three today - the most recent occurring while online using Firefox to view a very uncomplicated Web page - The other reboot that I recall from today was during a game (Doodle Jump). I had two or three over the weekend. I am not rooted and have installed the OTA.

These reboots -- with all due respect and kudos to the many who have not experienced them -- are incredibly annoying. I'm starting not to have confidence when I turn on the device that I will be able to do anything other than make a call without risking a reboot.

Bill

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
mine rebooted about 10 times in one hour. I was trying to play words with friends and had to quit playing because of all the reboots. It has not rebooted once today. i am unrooted and downloaded the update

Oh wow that's the worse case I have seen to date. Have you tried a factory data reset and NOT restored any data other than contacts and reinstalled essential apps?

railroader

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Got off the phone with verizon this morning and they basically told me to suck it up and wait for an update to correct the problem. Nice thanks verizon. They said the new update is the problem and htc (quietly brilliant) good one is working on a fix.

XXI

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Just had a reboot 3 min ago, I wouldn't mind reboots so much if they didn't take so long to start up the phone again

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Just had a reboot 3 min ago, I wouldn't mind reboots so much if they didn't take so long to start up the phone again

I know exactly what you mean.... I'm beginning to think I am back on Blackberry :/

Reboots since the update also seem to take longer than they used to as well...

w00tw00twhat

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
0 reboots since I've owned the phone. Rooted and flashed it the night I got this bad boy. And have had 0 reboots on GB das bamf rom. Freaking loving this phone, the new 2.0beta5 has had amazing battery life. Sucks that others aren't experiencing what some of us are.

Reactions: itsdollar

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11