My kickstand

Littleairjordan1

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Okay the peeling on my kickstand looks horrible now. I want to peel it all off. What should i use? Do i really need to polish it or will it look fine without the polish? Also i ahve some scratches on my kickstand but is that on the metal or the protective film or both?

On another note do any of you uave the sgp crystal clear screen protector? If so how often are you going to/ do you replace it? And is anyone else having this problem: i have the sedio innocase and it seems to be scratching my screen protector; its very aggitating

Last edited:

Littleairjordan1

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Because it will happen again in a another 2 months and im happy with this phone. I've had no reboots, great battery life, no light leaks, and i only have lost my data connection one time. Although i did conplain about my "faulty" battery and i was able to get another stabdard one for free that i always keep charged

musicman555

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I am currently using the SGP Crystal Clear screen protector and I love it. The install was really easy (not the case with my BodyGuardz and Phantom Skinz protectors) and it is a dry install which makes me less nervous than spraying all that "solution/fluid" on the screen before hand. I have had mine on for a month and a half and have had no issues. It is sticking perfectly and is doing it's job. It does show smudges/finger prints but I feel better about wiping it off with my shirt or my micro-fiber cloth because I know I won't be accidentally scratching the screen. Over all I love the screen protector and would buy another one after the two they sent me eventually wear out.

CodyAB30

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
I used a dime to peel away the coating on the kickstand. That and my thumbnail. Yeah, its a bit scuffed, but from reading this forum im not NEAR as picky as most people.

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
How often do you polish your kick stand? :p

Loco.gif

Reactions: Chrisy