Download was unsuccessful, please try again...

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Notorious...

So I'm rooted, have been on all the BAMF's including GB (never had any issues), and I've come back to 1.6.3 remix and/or 1.7, I clear cache, dalvik cache, and data a few times and when I log into my google account a few apps download and the rest give me the above error. I try to download new apps that I've never had and had the same error. I have been all over google and tried a lot of things, but I need help. Any ideas?

Appreciate any and all help. I know there are a million threads on this across the world. They haven't helped so far. I need personal Thunderbolt attention. :)

itsdollar

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Not saying you aren't smart but people skip this step-Did you downgrade back to Froyo radio ? Also did you use a Nandroid or install BAMF fresh?

When I downgraded from GB I wiped/data etc. and after flashing the Froyo radio I simply restored a Nandroid with BAMF 1.6.3 and all apps were back.

Reactions: SoDev

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Not saying you aren't smart but people skip this step-Did you downgrade back to Froyo radio ? Also did you use a Nandroid or install BAMF fresh?

When I downgraded from GB I wiped/data etc. and after flashing the Froyo radio I simply restored a Nandroid with BAMF 1.6.3 and all apps were back.

Fresh. I wiped everything and installed the PG05IMG_MR1_upgrade.zip (md5sum : 7960c7977c25b2c8759605be264843ea) from the original brick thread and went from there. That puts back the froyo radio right? I've also installed another froyo radio since from one of the BAMF threads. I rookied it and had too many unnamed nandroid backups so I wasn't sure what was what anymore and GB was going so well that I deleted them. Yea, I f'd up. :)

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Damn, so I reinstalled my G-Bread nandroid backup (not the radios though) and it's doing it on that too... FFFFUUUUUUUU

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Thanks man. I may go there. It's all good. This is my first real issue. I've had a blast over the last 2 months. I was bound to wack something at some point. I'm just at the point of wondering if returning to pre root, or a full wipe including sd card will even work. Maybe try it tonight.

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I tried everything I could read about and then copied everything off my sd card, formatted, didn't work. Factory reset, logged in through googles talk cause it seems like that was an old fix for some, meh. Gotta assume the factory reset (thx Dollar). Just started working.

I was pleasantly surprised to see BAMF and root still in effect. First time for me so I didnt' know what to fully expect.

Thanks for the help fellas. Especially from Frank. ;)

*runs to make nandroid named "NVRFKNDELET"*