calendar issues between Thunderbolt and online Google account

ORSalesRep

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,

Back in April I got an HTC Thunderbolt, switching from Windows Mobile to Android. It took some doing, but I eventually got all of my Windows Mobile Calendar Events uploaded into my online Google calendar. I then wanted all of my old calendar events going back to 2003 to synchronize with my Thunderbolt so that I have all of my old, current and future calendar events to be on both my online Google calendar and my Thunderbolt. I managed to get the Google Calendar to populate everything to my phone by following these steps:

"Go to accounts, then ur google account and turn off all sync.

Go to applications>manage applications and click the "all" tab up top.

Find the calendar app and the calendar storage app. Tap them and then hit clear cache and clear data in both.

Go to settings>date and time and unchecked the option for set date and time automatically.

Manually adjust the date and time on the phone to Jan 1st 2003 (you did say u wanted to go back to 2003 right?)

Now go back to accounts and recheck all sync options in ur Google account. Let it sync for a while then you can go back into time and date and check the auto time and date and do another sync.

You should see all hose events populate into ur calendar shortly. It may be a slight delay after sync."

Today I have all of my calendar events on my phone, but I discovered that for some reason they are no longer in my online Google calendar. Does anyone know how this happend and how I can now get all the old events on my phone to go back up to the online Google calendar so that they are on both?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawiss