Dolphin equals AWESOME

dccapo

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
For the longest (even when I had my BB Storm), I've been a BIG fan of the Opera browser. Just recently, I had a situation where I had to uninstall it, with plans on putting it right back on. However, I decided to see what a few of the other browsers had to offer. After a lil playtime with each of them, I must say....the Dolphin browser is just ridiculously unbelievable (both speed wise and customization) . One of the main reasons as to why I don't do Apple brands/ iPods /pads/phones, is I believe a smart phone should be an extension of one's personality and/ or style, and the Dolphin browser allows you to do just that. From the swipe gestures to tab shaking, I have to say...I'm smitten as a kitten. Yet another reason why this phone allows me to be both, productive and completely useless, all at once. Still a big fan of Opera, but I think I'll ride with Dolphin for now, and I couldn't even fathom going back to the stock browser.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chrisy

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
For the longest (even when I had my BB Storm), I've been a BIG fan of the Opera browser. Just recently, I had a situation where I had to uninstall it, with plans on putting it right back on. However, I decided to see what a few of the other browsers had to offer. After a lil playtime with each of them, I must say....the Dolphin browser is just ridiculously unbelievable (both speed wise and customization) . One of the main reasons as to why I don't do Apple brands/ iPods /pads/phones, is I believe a smart phone should be an extension of one's personality and/ or style, and the Dolphin browser allows you to do just that. From the swipe gestures to tab shaking, I have to say...I'm smitten as a kitten. Yet another reason why this phone allows me to be both, productive and completely useless, all at once. Still a big fan of Opera, but I think I'll ride with Dolphin for now, and I couldn't even fathom going back to the stock browser.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I have yet to try any other browser because frankly, I'm very impressed with the stock browser. I'm coming from a BlackBerry as well, and I very much liked Opera mini on the BB...but only because BlackBerry's stock browser is completely awful*. Thanks for the review...I may have to give it a try.

Does Flash still work on 3rd party browsers?

*I have never tried the BB browser on OS6, which I hear is improved...but I'm guessing it's still miles behind the stock Android browser. I came from the Storm series, which was still stuck on OS 5 for BlackBerry.

akira751

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
I have yet to try any other browser because frankly, I'm very impressed with the stock browser. I'm coming from a BlackBerry as well, and I very much liked Opera mini on the BB...but only because BlackBerry's stock browser is completely awful*. Thanks for the review...I may have to give it a try.

Does Flash still work on 3rd party browsers?

*I have never tried the BB browser on OS6, which I hear is improved...but I'm guessing it's still miles behind the stock Android browser. I came from the Storm series, which was still stuck on OS 5 for BlackBerry.

Flash works great on the Dolphin browser. Even on a BB with OS6 Dolphin blows it away.

SF DINC

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Love Dolphin, been using it since my Dinc days, and never looked back.....I LOVE it.....but there are plenty of browsers for all the different personalities out there, I would def reccomend DOLPHIN HD to anyone!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci