What Hardware Revision Is Your Reboothing Thunderbolt?

What Hardwre Version is your *REBOOTING* Thunderbolt?

• Total voters

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
It's been suggested that the random reboot/shutdown issues may be hardware related so with that in mind IF you have a REBOOTING/SHUTTING DOWN TBolt, what is your hardware version. If you have had more than one you can vote more than once.

Menu > Settings > About Phone > Hardware Information > Hardware Version

It's my understanding that the vast majority of us have 0002 but a few got out with 0001 and someone in another thread was told by someone at HTC that new phones have newer hardware and thus should be 0003?

EDIT: For those of you who are not having an issue that is great, but please don't clutter up the thread by telling us so... thanks!

EDIT2: I guess you can't vote twice after all but please tell is in the thread anyway.

Malibu02

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
? if you get say 50 with 0002 rebooting but you dont get the data on 0002 without the problem how will it help ? Not sure I understand

Reactions: Chrisy

cadzilla74

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
No choice to select not rebooting but I'll toss this in. Hardware version 0002. Phone powered off once the day it was updated. Phone rebooted once 3 days later. Has never done either thing again. Ever. And don't bother to say "how do you know it didn't reboot when you weren't watching it?" because we all know how easy it is to check that and we all know we are all looking at our uptimes like crazy ever since the rebooting issue started. What's different about my phone? No idea. Maybe hardware, maybe apps, maybe location. Wish I had an answer but HW version 0002 doesn't appear to be it.

soccerfon711

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I don't understand why we have these polls. Reboots are definitely location/tower based. I have reboots depending on what city I am in, and I have seen many others say the same thing. I think posting your location (exact city) is much more helpful.

Phone reboots in Gainesville, FL.
But fine in Tampa, FL.

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
http://forum.androidcentral.com/htc...-hardware-reboot-status-after-ota-update.html

I voted here again anyway. 0002. I think we all have Build 0002, Rebooting and non Rebooting alike...

As I stated in the OP this is specifically for those who ARE having reboot issues, didn't want it to get cluttered up like my last poll did with people who are not since that has noting to do with it, I am trying to determine if some of these people may be getting a HW Ver 0003 as replacement devices as someone in another thread was told by HTC that they were sending out revised hardware.

dms76

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
002 is there a difference? Should i take it back in search of 003?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

dms76

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I was experiencing reboots with the Mr1 and original radios. I since updated radios based to cdma 7 / LTE 6 and haven't seen a reboot yet. I've been out of or hardly in service for a week. I'll know more tomorrow when in my home area.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781