How Many Times Have You Had Your Bolt Replaced? (ME 5!!!)

How Many Times Have You Had Your Bolt Replaces

• Total voters

bmw3wags

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Just want to find out how many times you guys have had your bolt's replaced. My 5th one is on it way all of them have had hardware issue's and some also had the software issues also. My 1st one the lock button stopped working, 2nd had dead pixel, 3rd overheated while charging bricking my phone. 4th Screen is coming unglued and 2-3 reboots a day and a lot data dropouts. 5th on its way...

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
only once so far. and i returned the replacement and kept my original. they sent me an extended battery to test, but most likely, will be getting another replacement soon.

mikecove

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
My 4th is being replaced by the Inc2. Receiving it tomorrow. I dont have 4G yet in my area anyway. My contract date does not change. Couldnt deal with constant reboots, especially on phone calls. I will wait for a better 4G phone to drop, and replace the Inc2 with that.

bmw3wags

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Poll doesn't mean much since you left out probably 99 percent of the folks, 'cuz there is no zero choice. Of course, we'll never know if my estimate of 99 percent is correct :)

-Frank

Dang it your right is there anyway I can fix that anyone?

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Zip.. Zero.. Nada.. None.. :D .. I replaced one phone in the 13 years that I've owned one and that was because my dog thought it was a chew toy... never again.

chuckh0308

Apr 3, 2011
www.welcomehomeseattle.com
How can you have a pole for replacements without a zero option? Did you just assume that everyone had at least one replacement? You know what they say about assuming things, right? :p

And no replacements here...none. Phone was purchased release week.

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Just want to find out how many times you guys have had your bolt's replaced. My 5th one is on it way all of them have had hardware issue's and some also had the software issues also. My 1st one the lock button stopped working, 2nd had dead pixel, 3rd overheated while charging bricking my phone. 4th Screen is coming unglued and 2-3 reboots a day and a lot data dropouts. 5th on its way...

I lost count already 4or 5 at least.

tbns

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Replaced twice (first time for multiple dead pixels, second time for a very creaky frame around the phone).

Droid38

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Phone one-ear piece speaker started fuzzing-
Phone two-refurb from verizon-volume down was broken from verizon
Phone three-Rebooting like a mad man. #4 on the way.